Chicago Police Shootings Lawyer Or Attorney
The Law Offices of Al Hofeld, Jr., LLC, is an experienced, civil rights law firm that specializes in representing victims of police shootings, police brutality, and other civil rights violations, especially children, kids and youth. Our police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago is experienced, dedicated, and successful.
Al Hofeld Law’s Chicago police shootings lawyer recently obtained a $12 million result in a case where police shot a 12-year-old child in his home. The boy was unarmed, compliant, and simply in his bedroom by himself when police executed a search warrant.
With our dedication, skills, and passion, our attorney for police shootings in Chicago was able to win the justice this child’s family deserved, repairing some of the damage caused by the police.
If you are need a police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago, Al Hofeld Law is a great choice. A police shooting, civil rights attorney from our team will be experienced in litigation in both state and federal court. Call (773) 241-5844.
What To Look For In A Chicago Police Shootings Attorney
If you need a police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago, Al Hofeld Law is a top choice. From our years of experience in handling police shootings, police brutality and civil rights cases, we know the “ins and outs.” We are driven to achieve justice for our clients and know exactly how to do so.
When you need a lawyer for a case where the police have shot someone unjustifiably, it’s important not to settle for just any lawyer or attorney. Instead, you’ll want the best police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago that you can find. Here are some of the things that we recommend that you look for in a police shootings lawyer in Chicago:
- Experience – If you need a Chicago police shooting and brutality lawyer or attorney, the most important thing to look for is experience and success. You’ll want to work with a police shootings lawyer in Chicago who has won big results in many cases. At Al Hofeld Law, we specialize and excel in cases relating to police brutality, police shootings, and civil rights.
- Results – Experience is important, but you also want to ensure that your Chicago police shootings lawyer achieves good results. Al Hofeld Law is proud to have won several multi-million dollar cases for our clients, including a $12 million result for a child in 2023.
- Compassion – If you have experienced a police shooting or the police shot your child, you’re going to need a lawyer who is compassionate. At Al Hofeld Law, compassion is second nature. Our police shootings lawyer in Chicago will listen to you, help you, represent you, and ultimately get you the verdict or settlement that you deserve.
- Resources – Investing resources in your case is also extremely important to getting you the representation and justice that you deserve. When you work with a police shootings lawyer in Chicago from our team, your case will have our unparalleled resources. Our Chicago police shootings lawyers or attorneys know how to utilize these resources to achieve the best results.
- Dedication – In addition to compassion, you’ll also want to work with a Chicago police shootings lawyer or attorney that is passionate about and dedicated to getting you justice no matter what. At Al Hofeld Law, this is our mission. Your police shooting and brutality lawyer in Chicago will be completely dedicated to serving you.
- Credentials – Credentials are important when it comes to all kinds of legal cases, including when police shoot a kid or child. You should thoroughly review any potential Chicago police shootings lawyer who you are considering to ensure they have the right education, experience, track record of success, memberships, publications, etc.
These are some of the primary factors that we recommend you look for in a Chicago police shootings attorney, but the list does not stop here. If you have experienced a police shooting involving a kid, child, or youth, working with a great Chicago police shootings lawyer or attorney is imperative.
The Law Offices of Al Hofeld Law, Jr., LLC, is proud to be home to the best police shootings and brutality lawyers in Chicago. We have the experience, results, compassion, resources, dedication, and credentials that you need.
What To Do If The Police Shot Your Child or Kid – Hiring A Police Shootings And Brutality Lawyer In Chicago
If the police shot your child or kid or anyone else you know or love, we are here to help. We know that this experience was a nightmare, which is why our attorney for police shootings in Chicago will work tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve.
When you work with Al Hofeld Law for your legal representation in a case where the police shot a child or kid, you’ll receive expert help, guidance, and support. Our Chicago police shootings attorney will make it as easy and painless as possible for you to go through the legal process.
We personalize our efforts to each unique client’s needs, life experiences, and goals. Because of this, every experience with an attorney for police shootings in Chicago is special. We do have a general overview of the process and how it will work to hire a police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago if the police shot your child, kid or someone you know or love:
- Reach Out To Us – The first step to work with a police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago is to reach out to us. We are proud to offer the best representation and attorney for police shootings in Chicago. If you have experienced a police shooting in Chicago and are seeking legal representation, please reach out to Al Hofeld Law.
- Learn About Your/Your Case – Next, our Chicago police shooting attorney will learn everything about the facts of your case. At Al Hofeld Law, we truly will listen in order to understand your needs and serve you best we can. Our police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago will work closely with you to guide you through the process of filing a lawsuit.
- Representation – If you want to work with a top attorney for police shootings in Chicago, then you’ll want to choose a lawyer that has experience in this area like we do. We have the experience and expertise representing police shooting/police shoot/police shot cases in state and federal court.
- Obtain Justice – Finally, you will obtain justice with the help of our Chicago police shootings attorney. We will go above and beyond to help you achieve the justice that we know you deserve. After we have represented you in court, you can start to repair some of the damage caused by whatever police shooting incident has harmed you or your loved one.
About The Law Offices Of Al Hofeld Jr., LLC – The Expert Police Shooting and Brutality Lawyer In Chicago
Need a police shooting civil rights lawyer or attorney for police shootings in Chicago? Look no further than Al Hofeld Law. The Law Offices of Al Hofeld Law, Jr., LLC, are home to the expert Chicago police shootings lawyer or attorney: Al Hofeld Jr and Zach Hofeld.
Al Hofeld Jr., is an established and successful Chicago police shooting attorney. We specialize in police shootings, police brutality, and police civil rights cases – because we know how crucial it is for victims to receive justice. Our team of legal experts will help you navigate this extremely difficult time if the police shot your child, kid, youth or anyone else you know or love.
A police shootings and brutality lawyer in Chicago from our team will go above and beyond to achieve the justice that you deserve. To learn more or get started with a lawyer for a police shooting or police brutality case, please Contact Us Here.
IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN SHOT BY POLICE, WE CAN HELP.
Please contact us to discuss your situation.
The Law Offices of Al Hofeld, Jr. LLC
Ph: (773) 241-5844
Fx: (312) 988-0057
53 W. Jackson, Suite 432
Chicago, IL 60604